We are a gathering of gifted and warm online artists who sell on ETSY and eBay - blogging to encourage and promote one another and showcase our ART.
com·ple·men·ta·ry/ˌkämpləˈment(ə)rē/Adjective
1. Completing; forming a complement.
2. (of two or more different things) Combining in such a way as to enhance or emphasize each other's qualities.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stilosissima ~ full of style!



Isabella ...


Stilosissima




I was born and raised in Italy, in the Venetian area. Being Italian, I've been surrounded by fashion and jewelry my all life and even though my background is about sciences, I found myself so passionate toward something artistic and very creative, that this now is my life, together with my beautiful daughter and my lovely husband.


I have been living in Southern California for about 9 years, and I love it. I am very busy with my jewelry company, my classes, and of course my family and my house; everything I do makes me happy. I am in love with creating my jewelry pieces and my ceramics and I feel very lucky that I can dedicate myself to my art and my family.


My art is varied. I am constantly taking classes to add more techniques and to explore the many possibilities of expressing myself in jewelry and ceramic too.


Stilosissima is a new hot Italian word used by the young generation, it means full of style.

The story behind the choice of this word is that one day I sent few pics about some of my work to my young sister in Italy and she answered me using this "new word".

I sure understood the meaning of it, but I never heard that word before. Anyway I loved that new expression so much that it became the name of my company!


~Isabella - Stilosissima




.

No comments: